OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHT
All the materials on this website, including but not limited to the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, as well as the brand name Streetshotsphotography.com, are owned exclusively by Richard Walsh. No one else has any rights or claims to these materials.
Richard Walsh grants you a limited and revocable license to access and use this website for your personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You may not:
- Adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Richard Walsh’s prior written permission;
- Use any of the images on this website without Richard Walsh’s prior written permission;
- Use this website or the material on this website for any commercial purposes or in any way that may harm or damage Richard Walsh’s reputation or interests.
You are prohibited from collecting or using any data from this website by automated or systematic means.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Richard Walsh via the contact form on the website.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
Richard Walsh takes the protection of his copyright very seriously.
If Richard Walsh discovers that you have used his copyright materials in violation of the license above, he may take legal action against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You may also be liable for legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Richard Walsh’s copyright materials that violates or may violate the license above, please report this via the contact form on the website.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this via the contact form on the website.
This Copyright Notice was last updated on 31st July 2023.